What is Python?
As we know there are enough programming languages in the IT industry. If you ask me why should I choose Python over the popular languages? Then, you will need to know some facts about Python.
- Python has constant Framework Upgrades.
- Python works for Data Analysis and Automation-flexibility.
- It Will help cloud computing and other programming languages.
- Python is open source hence it is free for everyone.
If you want to do an industrial project for the last year of your degree or diploma you can always pick Python over other programming languages.
- Python has a large community around the world in which you can share your knowledge and gain knowledge about Python.
- Python adopts technology easily
- Python integration with other languages is a very smooth process.
- Over some time from a few years, Python users have increased tremendously.
- Python has a multi-functionality feature.
Salary of Python Developers.
In India the average salary for a Python developer is? 4,42,746 per year.?
In the US average Python developer salary is $120,365 per year.